SPARK 2.0 - Getting Started
Create a Ticket
How to pair your payment device to a terminal by REST API (PAC)
This article will explain how you can pair your devices by REST API for PAC payments
- Firstly, you want to make sure your terminal is set up to allow PAC. On the SPARK app on the terminal click the arrow at the top-left of the screen.
- Find and click 'Settings'.
- Click 'PAC Settings'
- Toggle on REST API.
- Now on the handheld payment device, on the spark app home page, click 'Settings'.
- Now scroll down and click 'PAC Settings'.
- Make sure the toggle is switched on for 'REST Connect'
- Now press the button next to 'REST Connect'
- You will then be greeted with this screen.
- From here, you must scroll down and choose the correct terminal to pair to your payment device. The terminal that is also on REST API.
- If it then says Binded at the top of the screen, your device is now ready to work in PAC mode with your terminal.
Furthermore, if you would like to find out how to pay for an order through SPARK PAY, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support and sales team here.