SPARK 2.0 - Getting Started
Create a Ticket
Logging In To The Terminal
This page explains how to log in on the EPOS app on your terminal.
When the app opens, the login page will appear. There are four options for logging in.
- Employees can log in with a pattern
- Employees can log in with their unique 6 digit code.
- Employees can log in with their personal NFC Card
- Employees can log in with their personal QR code
Pattern Code Login
1. Press the icon to access the pattern code.
Pin Code Login
1. Press the icon to view the staff list and select your name in the list
2. Enter in your unique 6 digit pin, this is configured in cloud office. Click here for a guide on setting up staff members in cloud office.
Once you have bound a card to a staff member, via an attached NFC card reader, your staff will simply be able to tap the top of the terminal, and you'll be signed in instantly.
Follow this guide here to find out how to bind a physical card to your staff.
QR Code Login
If you have a scanner working with your system, then staff can easily scan their personal QR codes to seamlessly log into the terminal.
Note: If you ever need to view the knowledge base from the home screen, you can be redirected by pressing the support button at the bottom right.