SPARK 2.0 - Getting Started
Create a Ticket
Adding A New Stock Category
This guide will show you how to create a product category via Cloud HQ.
Find 'Stock Management' in the toolbar on the left-hand side. Click 'Stock Category'.
This will bring up all of your stock categories.
Click 'Add Stock Category' at the top-right of the page.
Select the stock category type by using the drop-down menu.
Give your stock category a name.
Click the green 'Save' button to finish.
Editing a Category
- In the category list, click the icon next the chosen category.
- Edit the name and type in the pop up box and click Save.
Deleting a Category
- In the category list, click the icon next to the chosen category.
- Click 'Yes' when the message, “Are you sure you want to delete this stock category?”, appears.
- The category will then be deleted and removed from the list.