SPARK 2.0 - Getting Started
Create a Ticket
How to connect a PAC device to the kiosk
This article will show you how to connect a handheld payment device to a kiosk.
- Firstly, tap the icon at the top-right of the screen multiple times.
- This will then bring up a keycode, use your 6-digit code and click the icon, to access the settings.
- Now, click the settings option.
- Click on the 'PAC Settings' tab.
- Make sure the 'Rest API' option is enabled.
The pink toggle () means the option is enabled.
Now, in order to connect the two devices you must have a handheld payment device available.
- Now on the handheld payment device, on the spark app home page, click 'Settings'.
- Now scroll down and click 'PAC Settings'.
- Make sure the toggle is switched on for 'REST Connect'
- Now press the button next to 'REST Connect'
- You will then be greeted with this screen.
- From here, you must scroll down and choose the correct kiosk to pair to your payment device.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support and sales team here.