This article will show you how to use the pattern unlock feature on the SPARK app for a handheld device.
- Find the member of staff you would like to change the pattern unlock for and click onto their profile.
- Use the 6 digit-PIN code to unlock the profile without the pattern.
- Near the staff's name, click the small bar.
- Then, click the settings cog at the top-left of the pop up.
- Enter your PIN, once again, and click the icon.
- Now draw the pattern you would like to use to unlock your profile, then click 'Next'.
- Reinput the pattern and click 'Confirm'.
- Your pattern will now be set. To enter your pattern, click the icon (to log out) and click 'Confirm'.
- Then click back onto the same profile.
- This time click the icon, to enter your pattern.
- If you'd like to set the pattern unlock to the default input, login to your profile.
- Click, the setting cog on your profile (at the bottom of the home page).
- Continue to the pattern unlock screen, as shown below:
- Reinput your pattern. However, this time make sure the toggle is switched on for the 'Default Pattern Unlock'.
If the toggle is grey () that means the options in disabled.
If the toggle is pink () that means the option is enabled.
Therefore, to make the pattern unlock the default unlock for your profile, make sure the toggle looks like this:
Before clicking 'Confirm'.