This article will show you how you can sell and activate physical gift cards using the SPARK EPoS
1. Please note that you can only bind and activate cards that are created using the SPARK card designer. Click here to view our guide on creating your own gift cards
2. You must also create a digital gift card in cloud HQ before you can bind it to a physical card. Click here to view our guide on creating the digital vouchers for your store
1. Login to the SPARK app on your terminal and select the Voucher Sales option at the bottom
2. From the drop down list select the digital gift voucher to load onto the card
3. Press the next button and take the payment
4. Select the bind card option
5. Then enter the number on the back of the card, this can be done by scanning the barcode or entering it manually
6. Once you have entered the card number press confirm and the card is now ready for payment
7. When paying for a bill, select the gift voucher option from the right hand menu
8. Enter the gift card code, verify pin and then take the payment
9. After pressing confirm the transaction has gone through and the balance has been updated.
If you have any questions please reach out to us by emailing SPARK Support.