SPARK 2.0 - Getting Started
Create a Ticket
Adding A Stock Category
This page will explain how to add a stock category. You can create stock categories of your choice so you can organise your stock items.
To access stock categories, click 'Stock Management' on the left-hand menu, then select 'Stock Category' as shown below.
Adding a Category
- Click 'Add Stock Category' at the top right of the screen.
- In the pop up box, enter the category type, then the the category name and click Save.
- Your category will then appear in the list.
Editing a Category
- In the category list, click the icon next the chosen category.
- Edit the name and type in the pop up box and click Save.
Deleting a Category
- In the category list, click the icon next to the chosen category.
- Click 'Yes' when the message, “Are you sure you want to delete this stock category?”, appears.
- The category will then be deleted and removed from the list.